Community Redevelopment Agency
What We Do
CRA Commission meetings are held the second Wednesday of the month at 7 PM in Council Chambers, 210 Military Trail. For meeting schedules, agendas, and backup items, visit the CRA Agendas page.
- View the presentation from the November 20, 2013 CRA Commission meeting.
The CRA Sub-Areas
For purposes of review and to gain a better understanding of surrounding issues and the ways properties interact with one another, the CRA is divided into four distinct sub-areas. These areas are as follows:
- The South CRA - The area South of Indiantown Road except for the commercial areas on the east side of US-1
- The Central CRA – The area North of Indiantown Road to the south side of the Jupiter River Oxbow and the commercial properties the east Side of US-1 south of Indiantown Road.
- The Burt Reynolds Park Area – the island of land created by the Intracoastal Waterway and the Jupiter River Oxbow.
- The Inlet Village – The area North of Jupiter River Oxbow to the Jupiter Inlet